Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Belonging in 'Binical School

Figuring out how the numbers work out and what is apportioned where in this weeks Torah portion: Mattot
WHY I LOVE RABBINICAL SCHOOL!!!
My day today:
I gave a presentation in Hebrew class that was supposed to be 10 minutes and lasted 25 (all in Hebrew), I enjoyed Hebrew class and understood it. I made plans with people and have people to hang with tonight and tomorrow night, The first day of Biblical history was amazing and I love learning history, and then Torah study was epic! We ended up doing math and also spending a good 30-45 minutes studying 1 verse!!! Only in Rabbinical school is that okay/completely normal and people appreciate it and also love it.
I have found where I need to be and the reason why I’m here! Plus, I get to be surrounded by people who enjoy this stuff as much if not more as I do, which is incredible! I am so lucky!
The actual day will come later, because let's face it, it isn't every day that one realizes they are finally in the right place, doing what they are meant to be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment